Hi Briar, You draw very well! We just saw a rainbow near our house a few days ago! It was so pretty. I used to draw rainbows a lot too when I was little...they are so colorful! Can't wait to see your next drawing! Love, Cousin Shanna
Briar Excellent drawing I love it. The best rainbow I ever saw was in Iceland coming straight from the sky into the middle of a waterfall. I expected fairies any minute. Love to you Gill xxxx
4 comments:
I love your drawing! Thunderstorms and rainbows are beautiful! Keep drawing Briar!
Briar,
I just looked at your weather picture and loved it..
Such happy picture.
Love, Omo!
Hi Briar,
You draw very well! We just saw a rainbow near our house a few days ago! It was so pretty. I used to draw rainbows a lot too when I was little...they are so colorful! Can't wait to see your next drawing!
Love,
Cousin Shanna
Briar
Excellent drawing I love it.
The best rainbow I ever saw was in Iceland coming straight from the sky into the middle of a waterfall. I expected fairies any minute.
Love to you
Gill xxxx
Post a Comment